Saturday, April 12, 2008

Can blogger get this?

I have been wondering.
How can other people and me in blogger go to others blogs site?
I mean clicking on the show me the next blog? That suck!
Can Blogger get a tab on the blogger site where there is a tab that says Updated blogs?
So that we can go and check out other blogs and other can come check out our blogs.
If you see this message please post this on your blog site, I want the guys/girls to see what I have posted.

I have been blogging at blogs.24.com for a while and it is better there!
I am just trying to check this blog site out and so far it sucks!
I know the other stuff is cool, but how are we going to check out other blogs?
You don't even get comments so often! I mean I was there on blogs.24.com and my first post I got comments!

Please go check out that site out because if blogger don't come right I am going to blogs.24.com again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True if blogger gets this I will join and maybe others to.
Good post

Alex said...

yeah, if blogger did that I would have a much better time on this site.